Westates proprietary oil recovery system, utilizing our (PureOil chemistry) - This unit will mix the sludge with our PureOil chemistry to produce a continuous separate stream of oil and sand.
As the oily sludge travels through the system, the inorganics (i.e. sand, clay or catalyst cat fines) will be released from the Oil.
The solids will drop out of suspension, be containerized and then evaluated for reuse or properly characterized for offsite disposal. The crude oil will float and is skimmed from the PureOil product; the chemistry will be recycled back into the process unit for re-introduction into the recovery system and further oil separation and recovery.
We offer proprietary designed oil skimming equipment for use on land and waterways. Our system utilizes a process that will not create a problem in the oil water separation zone of the unit. We prefer single unit for small spills and multiple units for large spills, thus allowing for unlimited oil recovery.
In the case for contaminated beach sands we can pick the sand up from the beach and run it through our oil recovery system. This will separate the oil from the sand and in some instances allow the return of the sand to the same beach. This depends on local and federal authority’s decision.
Oil Recovery Equipment
* The resulting waste-stream is increased by 100-400%, thereby
substantially adding to the cost of transporting and
storing the further contaminated waste.
* The cost of the oil removal chemical/diesel itself
* The cost of potently recovering usable petroleum from
waste-stream is prohibitive as solvents and emulsifiers
chemically alter the petroleum oil
* The added cost of processing and disposal of the
additional solvents/water mixture
Problems With Traditional Methods Of Oil Removal and Recovery
* The Safest And Most Economical Method For Removal Of Sludge From Tanks, Pits and Vessels Of Any Design
* Typically Adds only 15% To 20% Total Volume To Liquefy And Pump The Sludge
* Is Non-toxic And Non-flammable - No Special Handling Is Required
* Series 2000 Is Environmentally Safe - Passed The EPA Fish Kill Test
* Storage Tanks May Be Put Right Back Into Service The Day The Tank Is Cleaned
* Series 2000 Is Water Based - Separation Of Reclaimable Petroleum From Waste Stream Is Inherent
* No Rag Layer Created
* When All Costs And Benefits Are Considered No Other Method Of Sludge Removal Or Reclamation Compares
WESTATES TECHNOLOGIES CUTTING EDGE, ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY
OIL SEPARATION, CLEAN UP, REMOVAL, RECOVERY AND RECYCLING PROCESS HIGHLIGHTS
Westates Technologies, Inc.
18792 Stewart Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone: (714) 915 - 3886
© 2012 Copyrighted - All Contents Protected From Reuse - Westates Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Westates Technologies, Inc.
Advanced Robotic Tank Cleaning Solutions
Cutting Edge Oil Recovery Technology